Junked Vehicle

1.  Bring Kentucky title and plate, into the Clerk’s office.  A vehicle cannot be junked without the Kentucky title.  If you have lost or misplaced your title you may request a duplicate title; the charge for the duplicate title is $6.00.

2.  All liens must be released before vehicle can be junked.

3.  All taxes must be paid at that time, if taxes were not paid prior.