Welcome to the Rockcastle County Clerk’s Office Website. We hope that this site will help you become more familiar with our office as well as answer commonly asked questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We continue to work on ways such as this website to better serve each citizen. We believe it is our responsibility to serve the residents of Rockcastle County to the best of our ability while following the laws and regulations set forth by the State and Local Governments. We are committed to preserving all of your records so that they can be viewed and obtained for many years to come. Please feel free to call, e-mail, or come to our office with any questions that you may have.
Our office is located in the Court House in Mt. Vernon.
The County Clerk and staff look forward to serving the citizens of ROCKCASTLE COUNTY
- Need a copy of the deed to your home?
- Does your signature on a legal document require notarization?
- Do you need to renew the registration on your vehicle?
- Are you buying or selling a vehicle?
- Do you need to apply for a marriage license?
- Do you need to register to vote?
- Researching family history?
- Need your boat registered?
- Do you need a handicap placard for your car?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then we can help you!